What is Video Marketing?
Video marketing is an entertaining and addicting form of content online. In fact, according to Google, half of 18-to-34-year-old YouTube subscribers would drop what they’re doing to watch a new video by their favorite creator.
Some 72% of consumers say they want to learn about products and services via video. Because of that, there is an increase in producing informative and educational pieces. As brands realize the effectiveness of videos like product showcases and customer testimonials, they are putting more time, effort, and creativity into these sorts of pieces. In 2019 also, marketers are increasingly releasing videos that skillfully showcase both style and substance.
However, these established changes don’t mean that things have stabilized. Video marketing continues to change, with constant shifts in viewer preferences, platform offerings, and advertising options. Here is the list of video trends brands should use to keep the track of marketing trends.
Video Marketing Statistics
Here are some mind-blowing video statistics that will help you to increase brand awareness and your sales leads:
- Videos can attach 280% more traffic and help you to nurture the leads.
- Your website can be 52% more likely to be reached on the front page of Google if it includes video.
- Boost your conversion rate up to 75% with video on a landing page.
- About 50% of internet users are looking for videos related to the product or service before they visit the store.
- Videos increase organic website traffic by 155%.
- 85% of consumers want to see more videos from brands they have been interested in.
- People spend 2.6 x more on the pages with video than without video.
- Video is expected to make 82% of internet traffic by 20121.
Video 1. Paldesk Video Chatbot
How many videos are on YouTube?
Here are some surprising statistics about Youtube videos (by Videonitch):
- The first YouTube video was uploaded on 23 April 2005.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every day.
- By 2025, half of the viewers under 32 will do not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- The number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month is 3.25 billion.
- 80% of all YouTube’s views are from outside of the United States.
- Read more…
Create a free account
Talk to your customers now.
No credit card required to start.