What is Digital Marketing?
This includes various display ads, emails, mobile technology, PPC and social media. It is all used to engage and attract their target customers and collect valid leads in real time.
What are Digital Marketing Examples?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Good SEO makes better ranking in search engines and brings you more traffic on your site. Learn about SEO Mistakes to avoid.
- Content Marketing is the creation and promotion of content for the purpose of generating traffic growth and increasing brand awareness. For example, writing and publishing blog articles gives you more opportunities to convert website visitors into leads and improve your brands’ image.
- Social Media Marketing enables the melding of social interactions on e-commerce sites.
- Affiliate Marketing is the process of promoting other companies’ or people’s products and receiving a commission. For example, with Paldesk Affiliate Program you can earn up to 30% recurring commission per sale.
- Email Marketing is using the tools of email to deliver advertising messages. However, email marketing has changed from its beginning. Read about Top email marketing trends.
- Inbound Marketing is the concept where marketers attempt to “pull” in potential customers with interesting content. This is the difference between inbound and outbound marketing.
Picture 1. Digital marketing
Create a free account
Talk to your customers now.
No credit card required to start.