What is Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Customer satisfaction surveys are valuable feedback provided by our customers upon their experience with support staff representatives. In most cases, these types of surveys question customers about how they were treated during the problem-solving process with support staff.
To stay on top of customer satisfaction and to keep your customers delighted with your service, companies must assess this topic continuously. A customer satisfaction survey is valuable tools that help businesses discover the level of overall satisfaction of their clients with the company, service or a product.
Read more on How to Set-up a Feedback Form!
Popular Customer Satisfaction Survey Questions
Here are some popular questions you can ask your customers when testing their satisfaction with your business or service. They will help gather feedback in the easiest way, in order to get a clear picture of the values and opinion a customer has towards a service or product.
1. How often do you use a product or service?
2. What is your favorite thing about a product or service?
3. Are you satisfied with the product or service?
4. What would you improve about the product or service?
These questions will help you get a general feeling of the attitude a customer has towards your product or service, while there are more general ones that grade business satisfaction.
- In your own words, describe how you feel about our business.
- How can we improve your overall experience?
- What can our employees do better?
- Do you have any additional feedback for us?
All of these play a vital role in understanding both your business and customers better and adjusting your strategy or philosophy accordingly.
Create a free account
Talk to your customers now.
No credit card required to start.