Setting up your Working Hours
Working hours enable you to simply choose when to display a different message to your customers. The best usage of Working Hours is that you can say to your clients on which days and time are you available to them. In this article we will go step-by-step through the setting up your Working Hours:
- Go to Administration and click on Working Hours tab.
- Click on Create new button.
- Enter the name of your new Working Hours. (Optional: you can also add a description, but it’s not required)
- Enter the message to display. When working hours don’t apply, a message to display will replace the Wait message defined for the channels you selected.
- Select your Time zone according to your location.
- Select availability: “Available 24/7” or specify it by yourself. If you specify availability by yourself, then choose time by sliding to the desired time and for each day you want to. Note: If you don’t work on some days, for example, weekend, go to each of those days and click on clock icon right next to the time.
Picture 1. Working hours preview
- Select channels on which you want to apply your working hours. Note: One channel can only be applied to one working hours entry. If you selected the same channel in two or more working hours entries only the last entry will contain that channel.
- Click on Save button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your Working hours! Feel free to change them as you want or create new ones instead.