Integrate with HubSpot
Nurture your leads with Paldesk integrations with HubSpot. With few simple steps provide integrate Paldesk and HubSpot application.
How to integrate HubSpot with Paldesk?
Step 1: Register to Paldesk application.
Step 2: From the left-hand menu choose ‘Administration’ → ‘Integrations’.
Step 3: Select ‘Zapier’.
Step 4: Follow ‘Zapier integration instructions’ in Paldesk application.
Step 5: Make a Zap!
MAKE A ZAP!
- Select HubSpot as a trigger
- Select New Contact*
3. Connect account and test it
4. Pull data (You can wait up to 3 minutes)
5. Select Contact A, B or C
6. Done! Select Paldesk as the second app(Action)
1. Select Paldesk as an action
2. Select Create or Update Contact*
3. Add account (enter email and API use link or find it in Integration->Zapier->Copy Token) and test it
4. Fill in the requirement (Email, First and Last Name)
5. Test it (Send Test to Paldesk)
6. Go to Paldesk ->Contacts and refresh the site
7. In Zapier press finish and you are DONE!
Remember, if you encounter any problem, contact us or chat with us live.
That’s it! Enjoy Paldesk!