Who are we?
We are Paldesk, an omnichannel company working across the globe from the HQ in Zagreb. Paldesk’s omnichannel story started a year ago, under the guidance of renowned Croatian company – SedamIT. Our omnichannel communication software today helps more than +3000 worldwide companies achieve communication excellence.
We have begun as a live-chat and omnichannel company, but we are growing to become one of the leaders in CX SaaS solutions. That is where you fit!
Who are we looking for?
Paldesk’s Customer Success Manager is a tech-savvy, result-driven person! You are social, analytical, but you also possess an aptitude for learning and using new software. Communication is your passion, and you can easily translate companies KPI’s into long-term customer success strategy!
You will be working in a start-up with a team of 10 experienced developers, content writers, SEO specialists, and programmers. Your day to day activities will include a broad range of tasks centered around customer success and customer relationship management. You will be taking care of CLV, customer-churn, CX, and UX along with the broader team!
You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests via our live chat.
- Developing strong relationships with customers
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product demonstrations and webinars for customers
- Improve onboarding processes
- Evaluate and enhance tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints via Paldesk
- Minimize customer churn and collecting feedback
- Aid in product design and product development
- Knowledgebase improvements and updates
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Experience in document creation
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for customer service
What do we have (prepared) for you?
- Salary between 7000 kn and 11000 kn ( it depends on your knowledge and experience)
- Flexible working hours – you arrive between 08:00 and 10:00 and leave between 16:00 and 18:00 as you see fit
- Bicycle garage, car parking, coffee and beverages, breakfast, fruit
- We hang out in and out of the office, plus team-building twice a year
- Relaxed work without stress in a comfortable, team atmosphere
- Working with more than 5000 customers from more than 50 countries
- International conferences and fairs, mostly located in the USA
Your application must contain:
- A CV in Croatian and / or English
- Evidence of – anything that helps you show the ambitions you have.
Work Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Application Deadline: 20.09.2019.
Application send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team
Become our Customer Success Manager.