Who are we?
We are Paldesk, an omnichannel company working across the globe from our HQ in Zagreb. Paldesk’s omnichannel story started two years ago, under the guidance of a renowned Croatian company – SedamIT. Today our omnichannel communication software helps more than +5000 companies achieve communication excellence.
We started out as a live chat and omnichannel company, but we are growing to become one of the leaders in CX SaaS solutions. That’s where you come in!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new Pal, a passionate people person willing to go the extra mile to make our customers happy. As a Customer Service Agent (m/f), you will support and manage our customer’s requests and provide an exceptional customer experience with every interaction. To help us build lasting relationships, you will also act as a link between our marketing and development teams – reporting issues, making suggestions and ensuring we keep our promises.
So if you love the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoy solving problems, and want to feel like a part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for!
- Answer customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Make a positive impact on every customer through multiple channels on our help desk platform.
- Help develop our knowledge base and support articles (FAQs etc.).
- Gather and share product feedback and customer insights with our team to help improve our app’s user experience.
- Create and enhance our customer support procedures.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience in customer service/support, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Passion for consistent high-quality customer experiences.
- Ability to work independently, good decision making and autonomy.
- Confident and proactive attitude – the more feedback we get, the better 🙂
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in a variety of situations.
- Reliable high-speed home internet connection.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- High school education.
What can we offer you?
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- Afternoon shifts in the office or remotely.
- Bicycle garage, car parking, coffee and beverages, breakfast, fruit
- A team that hangs out during and after business hours, team building twice a year
- A laid-back, friendly work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work with more than 3000 customers from more than 50 countries
- International conferences and fairs, mostly located in the USA
Your application must contain:
- Cover letter and CV in English
- Evidence of…well, anything that helps you show us your ambition
Location: Koledovčina ulica 2, Zagreb
Apply by: 20.01.2020.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team
Become our Customer Service Agent.