Who are we?
We are Paldesk, an omnichannel company working across the globe from our HQ in Zagreb. Paldesk’s omnichannel story started a year ago, under the guidance of a renowned Croatian company – SedamIT. Today our omnichannel communication software helps more than 3000 companies achieve communication excellence.
We started out as a live chat and omnichannel company, but we are growing to become one of the leaders in CX SaaS solutions. That’s where you come in!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new Pal to join our marketing team as a Content Writer (m/f). The Content Writer will develop and create content that is search engine optimized.
You will be building the online presence of a worldwide brand, with a team of 10 developers, content writers, and SEO specialists. Your everyday tasks will include research of the latest B2B SaaS trends which you will translate into hot and trending topics for our website, helping improve our Google ranking!
- Write media and marketing content – articles, blogs, newsletter
- Research, conceptualize, proofread, and edit marketing copy for web, social media, email, video, and ad campaigns; ensure copy integrity and quality control
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Develop case studies and reports demonstrating our disruptive approaches
- Conduct keyword research and demonstrate experience analyzing and writing content to improve SEO
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team on an outreach link building strategy
- Minimum one (1) year of strategic digital content writing and writing experience in B2B marketing
- A strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to successfully organize and prioritize your tasks
- Proven experience with writing in English
- Experience with SEM and Paid Search platforms
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO best practice: we have SEO experts, but you should be familiar with the basics of SEO
- Experience with SEO reporting tools strongly preferred
- Passion for growth: you love reading about SEO and growth hacking in general
- Excellent verbal communication
- Familiarity with photo editing tools
- Strategic social media and/or link building experience
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours – you arrive between 08:00 and 10:00 and leave between 16:00 and 18:00
- Bicycle garage, car parking, coffee and beverages, breakfast, fruit
- A team that hangs out during and after business hours, team building twice a year
- A laid-back, friendly work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work with more than 3000 customers from more than 50 countries
- International conferences and fairs, mostly located in the USA
Your application must contain:
- A CV in Croatian and / or English
- Evidence of…well, anything that helps you show us your ambition
Location: Koledovčina ulica 2, Zagreb
Apply by: 15.01.2020.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team
Become our Content Writer.