Paldesk affiliate program terms
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Paldesk Affiliate Program you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms. Please ensure that you read Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms carefully before signing up.
- You may not use Paldesk Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While using either Paldesk or Paldesk Services, you must not violate any laws in your area/state/country.
- Affiliates may not share their Commission, received through Paldesk Affiliate Program, with End Users. Commission cannot be split in any way between you, your employees and any other Third Party, including End Users.
- You can not use and mention in any way: (i) Paldesk and Paldesk brand name as a keyword in your advertising campaigns across all search engines, including any misspellings in the brand name; (ii) Use Paldesk or Paldesk brand name in the domain name of Your website, including any misspellings of the brand name.
- You may not modify the trademarks, banners, the content or any of the images provided to you in any way, without our prior written consent.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating Commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD OR ANY HARMFUL ACTION WILL RESULT IN ACCOUNT CANCELATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
- You cannot SPAM. We will terminate Your Account on the first offense of spamming. Do not send emails to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send them to.
- You will not receive Commissions for self-referrals and for Affiliates, who violate our Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.
Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms is a legal agreement between Paldesk Inc., a Delaware corporation, with its principal place of business at 387 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016, USA (“Paldesk”, “Paldesk”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and you (“Affiliate”, “you”, “your” or “yours”). The purpose of this Agreement is to allow linking between Your website, your marketing activity, etc. and Paldesk.com website.
“Affiliate” means any person or legal entity, which completed the signup process on www.Paldesk.com and became the participant of the Paldesk Affiliate Program.
“Paldesk Affiliate Program” is a revenue-sharing program, which Paldesk has developed and operates, where you, the Affiliate, use marketing methods to promote our services and drive traffic to Paldesk.com according to the provisions of this Agreement.
“Commission” means the monetary compensation you receive, according to Section 7 hereof, for participating in the Paldesk Affiliate Program; the Commission consists of a percent of your total sale amount. The sale occurs when an End User visits Paldesk.com through a Referral Link and makes a payment for a Paldesk Subscription.
“Commission Payment” refers to payments systems, through which you can receive your commission. You can currently receive your commission through PayPal or Wire transfer. The minimum threshold for PayPal payments is $20. Payments are processed once a month: on the 25th day of each month. If the set day falls on a weekend or public holiday, we reserve a right to make the payment on the first weekday following that weekend or on the first workday, following that public holiday.
“Referral Link” means a link that leads to Paldesk.com and contains your referral ID. You will receive your referral ID only after becoming the participant of the Paldesk Affiliate Program.
“Cookie life period” means 90 days from the date of End User’s first arrival on www.Paldesk.com through Affiliate’s Referral Link according to the Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. You will receive Сomission for as long as the End User maintains the Subscription on Paldesk.com or until terminated by either party in accordance with these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms.
“End User” means the authorized actual user of Paldesk Service, who registers for a free/paid account on www.Paldesk.com.
“Net Revenue” means the initial subscription fee, any renewal fees, and any upgrade or downgrade fees that are actually paid to us by an End User for Paldesk Service on Paldesk.com. Net Revenue shall: (i) be calculated net of any discounts, taxes payable (ii) be calculated including any subsequent refunds to the End User.
“Paldesk Service” means access to the online live chat and helpdesk software platform, applications,
“Third Party” means any individual or legal entity, other than the party to this Agreement.
“Your Account” means a specific account within the Paldesk Service, where your personal information is stored and where you can track your affiliate activity, including payment information.
“Your website” or “Affiliate website” means the Web site that you state during the signup process, which is owned or operated by you.
We grant you, subject to the limitations set forth below, a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to: (i) demonstrate and promote the Paldesk Service to your prospects and customers, and (ii) to provide End Users access to use the Paldesk Service in accordance with this Agreement and the Paldesk Terms and Conditions, provided that End Users agreed to the Paldesk Terms and Conditions. At our discretion, we will provide limited support to all our Affiliates. You can reach us by sending an email to affiliates@Paldesk.com. You may place banners or Referral Links within your newsletters, on Your website, or within other web related content.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, a valid domain name of the website you own or operate and all other information requested in order to complete the signup process on Paldesk.com. All information you provide in your profile must be truthful. You are solely responsible for all the information you provide in Your Account profile and on the website that you own or operate.1. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, a valid domain name of the website you own or operate and all other information requested in order to complete the signup process on Paldesk.com. All information you provide in your profile must be truthful. You are solely responsible for all the information you provide in Your Account profile and on the website that you own or operate.
- As an Affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed.
- All Affiliates must submit w8/w9 forms on Paldesk.com upon reaching the $20 threshold. Scanned or electronically filled out and signed copies of these forms must be uploaded to Your Account on www.Paldesk.com. If forms are not properly filed or submitted on time, payments will be delayed.
- You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of Your website and for all materials that appear on Your website. You should ensure that materials posted on Your website do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any Third Party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights). You will be solely responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness, and appropriateness of materials posted on Your website. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for any links, that lead from Your website to any other website apart from www.Paldesk.com and for any content that can be found by following these links to Third Party websites.
- From time to time Paldesk may change Subscription prices, therefore these changes may affect both the commission you will earn and the truthfulness of the information you will provide. We cannot guarantee the availability of subscriptions at the prices that you list on Your website, if they are outdated.
- To be eligible to earn a Commission, the End User must purchase Paldesk Subscription within the stated cookie life period of coming to Paldesk.com through the Referral Link from Your website, email, or other communications. If a sale occurs after the cookie life period expires and the End User has not returned through the Referral Link and purchased the Paldesk Subscription, then no Commission shall occur
. Forthe avoidanceof doubt,commissions shall be paid only for purchases of brand new referrals, that occur after the End User clicking on your particular referral link(s) containing your referral ID, directly from the website. In other words, to be eligible for a commission, the End User you referred shall be a new user for Paldesk, shall use your referral link to register and subsequently purchase an account and shall purchase a plan directly from www.Paldesk.com: monthly, annual or two(2)-year plans. Commissions shall not be paid for any direct purchases from any of the Paldesk sales representatives or Paldesk agents and resellers, or for purchases of any custom or discounted accounts. Notwithstanding the above, if the End User, previously referred by the Affiliate, upgrades his/her account to a new Paldesk Subscription, the referring Affiliate receives a partial commission of 30% from the Paldesk Subscription price upgrade.
- Your Commission is equal to 30% (thirty percent) of the total sale amount. Commission Payments are processed once a month: on the 25th day of each month: payments cover sales accrued between the 25th and 31st days of the preceding month, and the 1st and 24th days of the current month. Commission payments are made every time Your Account balance reaches a minimum threshold of $20 (twenty USD). Payments are made with PayPal. We also draw your attention to the fact that the money credited to Your Account does not accrue interest. Commissions are only earned on paid accounts. If the End User cancels or does not pay for Paldesk Subscription after the trial period is over, asks for a refund or uses limited free registration, no Commissions will accrue. The commission structure is subject to change at our discretion.
- Commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods will be voided. Fraudulent activities will also result in immediate account cancelation.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by
Paldeskand will be the only valid statistics used for determining Commissions.
- Сhargeback fees will be deducted from your earned commission.
RECURRING COMISSIONS AND COOKIE DURATION
We will pay you Commission for as long as the End User maintains a Subscription on Paldesk.com, provided the cookie life was valid when the End User first purchased a Paldesk Subscription and that you remain eligible to receive a Commission pursuant to Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. If at any time the End User account is cancelled, suspended or refunded, you will become ineligible to receive Commission on any future fees collected from that End User. We will pay you Commission for as long as the End User maintains a Subscription on Paldesk.com, provided the cookie life was valid when the End User first purchased a Paldesk Subscription and that you remain eligible to receive a Commission pursuant to Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. If at any time the End User account is cancelled, suspended or refunded, you will become ineligible to receive Commission on any future fees collected from that End User.
- This Agreement starts upon Your Account confirmation through the confirmation link in e-mail you receive during the sign up process on www.Paldesk.com. The Agreement ends when terminated by either party in accordance with these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. If you fail, or Paldesk suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, Paldesk, at its sole discretion, without notice to you, may terminate this Agreement.
- Termination of this Agreement will result in the deactivation or deletion of Your Account or your access to Your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid Commissions in Your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
The Affiliate is not permitted to use any of the content of any websites owned and/or operated by Paldesk without written consent and the Affiliate shall not frame any pages or parts of any pages of the Paldesk.com, Paldesk.com or any other website nor will the Affiliate create the impression that the Affiliate website is Paldesk.com or Paldesk.com or any part of Paldesk.com or Paldesk.com. The Affiliate agrees not to make any representations and/or give any warranties and/or guarantees relating to Paldesk Services and/or their efficacy other than those given by Paldesk and/or as otherwise approved by us in writing.
AFFILIATE INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS
- You shall defend, indemnify and hold Paldesk harmless against all claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, losses, penalties, interest, settlements and judgments, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred, claimed or sustained by Third Parties, directly or indirectly as a result of (i) your breach of or non-compliance with this Agreement, (ii) your violation of any law, or an alleged violation of law by Paldesk, that is a direct or indirect result of your use of the network service, (iii) your use of the network service, (iv) your participation in any program, (v) any content, goods or services offered, sold or otherwise made available by you to any person, (vi) your acts or omissions in using, displaying or distributing any internet links obtained from the network service or elsewhere, including but not limited to your use of internet links via email distribution, (vii) any claim that Paldesk is obligated to pay tax obligations in connection with payment made to you pursuant to this Agreement, and (viii) any violation or alleged violation by you of any rights of another, including breach of a person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights (each (i)-(viii) individually is referred to hereinafter as a “Claim”).
- Should any Claim give rise to a duty of indemnification under this Section, Paldesk shall promptly notify you, and Paldesk shall be entitled, at its own expense, and upon reasonable notice to you, to participate in the defense of such Claim. Participation in the defense shall not waive or reduce any of your obligations to indemnify or hold Paldesk harmless. Affiliate shall not settle any Claim without Paldesk prior written consent. You also shall indemnify for any reasonable attorneys’ fees or other costs incurred by an indemnified party in investigating or enforcing this Section. In the context of this Section only, the term “Paldesk” shall include officers, directors, employees, corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and subcontractors.
Each party represents and warrants to the other party as to itself that the person executing this Agreement is authorized to do so on such party’s behalf. IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WERE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE ON THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all appropriate authority to operate, and to post any and all content on, Your website(s); (ii) you have all appropriate rights to promote with any promotional method you may choose to use; (iii) Your website(s) and your promotional methods do not and will not infringe a Third Party’s or Paldesk’s proprietary rights; and (iv) you shall remain solely responsible for any and all websites owned and/or operated by you and all of your promotional methods. Paldesk may or may not review all content on Your website or used by you in your promotional methods.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PALDESK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (I) MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, (II) THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS, (III) THAT PALDESK SECURITY METHODS WILL BE SUFFICIENT, (IV) REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY, OR (V) AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT OF AFFILIATE THE PUBLISHER’S INFORMATION OR WEBSITE. ALL INFORMATION AND COMPUTER PROGRAMS PROVIDED TO YOU IN THE COURSE OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS, AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. PALDESK IS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRACTICES, ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY AFFILIATE, OR AFFILIATE WEBSITE(S), AND/OR THE CONTENT OF AFFILIATE WEBSITE OR THAT THE AFFILIATE MAKES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NETWORK SERVICE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY OF PALDESK UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL OF YOUR COMMISSIONS PAID TO YOU BY US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE YEAR PRECEDING THE CLAIM. NO ACTION, SUIT OR PROCEEDING SHALL BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE OTHER PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT PALDESK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A CLAIM BY ANOTHER AFFILIATE OR ANY THIRD PARTY OF THE NETWORK SERVICE), FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM
- The Affiliate accepts that the operation of the Paldesk Affiliate Program, Referral Links or the Paldesk.com may not be completely free of interruption, errors or omissions and Paldesk is not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors in the performance or content of the Paldesk.com or Referral Links.
No remedy or election shall be deemed exclusive but shall, wherever possible, be cumulative with all other remedies at law or in equity.
- Export Restrictions. Exports, re-exports, and transfers of either Paldesk or Paldesk products and services, including technology, software, software source code, technical data, related technology, and the direct products thereof, including the Website content and the Services (the “Paldesk Items”) are subject to US export controls and sanctions, the most important of which are administered by the Commerce Department’s Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS”) under its Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”), the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Controls (“OFAC”) under its Foreign Assets Control Regulations, and other applicable export control laws and regulations of non-U.S. government agencies. You may not access, download, distribute, use, export, or re-export the Paldesk Items in violation of United States export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority, and not to directly or indirectly provide or otherwise make available the Paldesk items in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction nor will you use the Paldesk Items for a military end-use or a military end-user in China, Russia or any other country designated in EAR Supplement No. 1 to Part 740, Country Group D1. The Paldesk Items may not be downloaded or otherwise provided or made available, either directly or indirectly, (i) into Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Myanmar, Syria or any other country subject to U.S. trade sanctions, to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. By agreeing to this Agreement, you agree to the foregoing and represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list and that you will not share the Paldesk Items with anyone whose status is described in items (i) and (ii) above.
- Headings and Referrals. Headings of Sections are for the convenience of referral only. Words indicated in quotes and capitalized signify an abbreviation or defined term for indicated words or terms, including those definitions contained in the opening paragraph.
- Relationships. You and Paldesk are independent contractors, and nothing in these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representatives, or employment relationship between you and us. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your website or otherwise, that reasonably contradict anything in these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms.
- Choice of Law/Attorneys’ Fees. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York (USA), except for its conflict of law provisions. The exclusive forum for any actions related to this Agreement shall be in the state courts, and, to the extent that federal courts have exclusive jurisdiction, in New York, New York USA. The parties consent to such venue and jurisdiction and waive any right to a trial by jury. The application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. A party that primarily prevails in an action brought under this Agreement is entitled to recover from the other party its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Place of control. Headings of Sections are for the convenience of referral only. Words indicated in quotes and capitalized signify an abbreviation or defined term for indicated words or terms, including those definitions contained in the opening paragraph.
- Third Party Disputes. In the event of a Third Party claim against either: (i) Paldesk intellectual property; or (ii) against Paldesk right to offer any service or good on Paldesk.com or Paldesk.com, or if, in Paldesk opinion, such a claim is likely, Paldesk shall have the right, at its sole option and in its sole discretion, to (a) secure the right at the expense of Paldesk to continue using the intellectual property or good or service; or (b) at the expense of Paldesk replace or modify the same to make it non-infringing or without misappropriation.
- Tax Status and Obligations. Paldesk is not obligated to and shall not provide you with tax and/or legal advice. Paldesk undertakes no duty to investigate or research your tax status and/or obligations, and such research and investigation is solely your responsibility. You are obligated to independently assess and comply with all relevant tax and legal requirements, and you are responsible for your own sales tax collection and reporting obligations arising from Commission income. If Paldesk provides you with information, that information shall not be deemed tax or legal advice, and Paldesk shall not be responsible for the accuracy of such information.
- Severability. If any provision of these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms is held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, null or void or against public policy, the remaining provisions of Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You and us shall in good faith attempt to modify any invalidated provisions to carry out the stated intentions in Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms.
- Waiver. The waiver of any breach of any provision under this Agreement by you or by us shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver.
- Marketing. You agree that Paldesk may identify you as a Paldesk Affiliate and may use your name and/or logo solely for such purpose in its marketing materials. Any other uses of your name and/or logo not otherwise described or contemplated herein shall require your prior written consent.
- Amendment. Paldesk has the right to change, modify or amend (“Change”) these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms, in whole or in part, by posting a revised Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms on Paldesk.com. Your continued use of the Paldesk Service after the date of such Сhange shall be deemed your acceptance of the revised Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. The information about the previous versions of Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms you can find on Paldesk.com
- Assignment and Acknowledgement. You confirm that you have read, acknowledge and agree to all the terms and conditions of Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. You acknowledge that you have independently evaluated the desirability of accepting Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms. Neither party may assign this Agreement without the prior express written permission of the other party.13. Notices. All notices, requests, claims, demands and other communications regarding these Paldesk Affiliate Program Terms are welcomed and should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +1 833 725-3375